Happy Birthday Jay!!!
Cathy
2008-10-22 14:11:26 UTC
Happy birthday, my dear, dear friend. I hope that it is a wonderful one.

Rambling done, with lots of birthday hugs and love for you!!!!!
Listener #29,
Cat-.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandhi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
No_Balls_2_Strikes
2008-10-22 14:21:52 UTC
Happy birthday, my dear, dear friend.  I hope that it is a wonderful one.
Rambling done, with lots of birthday hugs  and love for you!!!!!
Listener #29,
Cat-.
happy birthday Jay; I hope you are able to read this message on
google.
Rollout96
2008-10-22 16:53:28 UTC
Post by No_Balls_2_Strikes
happy birthday Jay; I hope you are able to read this message on
google.
Thanks Phil!!!!!

I am having to use Google. Teranews just will not let my posts go
through.

Jay
Rollout96
2008-10-22 16:52:39 UTC
Happy birthday, my dear, dear friend.  I hope that it is a wonderful one.
Rambling done, with lots of birthday hugs  and love for you!!!!!
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Thanks Cat!!! Sorry about hugging you for an inappropriately long
time but, hey.. it IS my B-Day!!!!!!! ;-)

Thanks!

Jay
Cathy

Jay
Rollout96
2008-10-22 22:03:05 UTC
Post by Cathy
And that is my present to you....LOL!
Whew....

...I hope Jesse feels the same about the kiss I planted on HIM!!!
Talk about inappropriately long!!!

;-)

Jay
Steve
The kiss? No. Too much tongue? Yes.
Font of All Important Info
2008-10-23 04:01:10 UTC
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:03:05 -0700 (PDT), Rollout96
Post by Rollout96
Post by Cathy
And that is my present to you....LOL!
Whew....
...I hope Jesse feels the same about the kiss I planted on HIM!!!
Talk about inappropriately long!!!
just where did you plant that kiss!?

happy birthday, you ol' perv :-D

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick
Rollout96
2008-10-23 14:52:12 UTC
Post by Font of All Important Info
just where did you plant that kiss!?
happy birthday, you ol' perv  :-D
I am NOT going to kiss and tell ALL of it.

Thanks Dez!
Rollout96
2008-10-22 22:15:43 UTC
Post by Cathy
Rambling done, it was the feel-up that I objected to....
I understand. That was just an accident. Yep, totally not my fault.
NOOO way was that intentional. Absolutely just a slip...

Yep...

Pure innocence...

Jay
(the pure)
Carrie
2008-10-23 05:03:41 UTC
Innocence????? Jay?????? I think even the words Jay writes from his
newsserver gets messed up. Even Google!! haha

I hope you had a great birthday Jay!!!!!!!!

Carrie
(the pure)
Rollout96
2008-10-23 14:53:28 UTC
Thanks Carrie. Hey, I TRIED to act innocent.
Cathy
2008-10-23 13:12:18 UTC
and innocent..... you are very pure (cough, cough) and terribly innocent (ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha!)

Rambling done, oh...sorry...did I type that out loud??

(the pure)
Squid
2008-10-23 02:32:33 UTC
Post by Cathy
And that is my present to you....LOL!
Rambling done, it was the feel-up that I objected to....
You too? Jeezzzzz he feels up every one...

Hope he had a good day none the less.
Cathy

Sheri H.
2008-10-22 16:59:03 UTC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jay!

Hope you have a fantastic day...

{{{HUGZ}}}

:-)
Sheri
Resident STYX Freak!
Rollout96
2008-10-22 17:32:55 UTC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  Jay!
Hope you have a fantastic day...
{{{HUGZ}}}
:-)
Sheri
Resident STYX Freak!
Thank you Sheri!!!!

Jay
VolcanoBoy
2008-10-23 00:49:11 UTC
Post by Cathy
Happy birthday, my dear, dear friend. I hope that it is a wonderful one.
Rambling done, with lots of birthday hugs and love for you!!!!!
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandhi
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yeah! Have a good one, Jay!
--
c.
------------------------------------
Be Evil.
Rollout96
2008-10-23 14:49:25 UTC
Yeah!  Have a good one, Jay!
Thanks Chris!!!
Steve
2008-10-23 01:02:37 UTC
Post by Cathy
Happy birthday, my dear, dear friend. I hope that it is a wonderful one.
Rambling done, with lots of birthday hugs and love for you!!!!!
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandhi
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Jay, you don't look a day over 93.

Happy birthday.
Rollout96
2008-10-23 14:50:15 UTC
Post by Steve
Jay, you don't look a day over 93.
Happy birthday.
I know. And I really only feel 85 so it's all good!!!

Thanks Steve.
Steve
You're only as old as the woman you feel. - Groucho Marx
Squid
Jay who?
Rollout96
2008-10-23 14:50:51 UTC