Happy Birthday Phil
Carrie
2007-12-15 18:30:38 UTC
Hey Phil,

Happy happy birthday!! (Right?) I was in the yahoo groups and it was on the calendar there, although usually they email those things out, and I didn't get an email. Either way, I hope you have a great birthday and fun weekend.

Carrie
The_LA_Flash
2007-12-16 14:36:28 UTC
Post by Carrie
Hey Phil,
Happy happy birthday!! (Right?) I was in the yahoo groups and it was on the calendar there, although usually they email those things out, and I didn't get an email. Either way, I hope you have a great birthday and fun weekend.
Carrie
Actually that is the other Phil that to posted here a few years ago,
mine will be in a couple of weeks but I'm in no hurry. = )
Thanks for the Birthday wish, it's always the thought that counts, I
hope your weekend is going nicely.
Tin@ (Sarah's Auntie)
2007-12-16 14:49:10 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Carrie
Hey Phil,
Happy happy birthday!! �(Right?) �I was in the yahoo groups and it was on the calendar there, although usually they email those things out, and I didn't get an email. �Either way, I hope you have a great birthday and fun weekend.
Carrie
Actually that is the other Phil that to posted here a few years ago,
Duh, we already established that last year. Why did you think she
meant you?
Ginny
Carrie
2007-12-16 16:48:37 UTC
Oops, so sorry. I have had a nice weekend. I had family over last night
for Chanukah party, and it went great. Good food and fun.

Hey Mikki, can you maybe clean up the calendar so we can get the right
birthday people there? But I still wonder why yahoo didn't send email out
for the other phil. I just happened to see it in the group...oh well. :)

Carrie
Mikki
2007-12-16 20:04:07 UTC
I got a birthday reminder in my email for Phil but I wonder what happened to
yours? Which Phil is the very tall, thin red-head?

I will do some clean up and will make a request for people to either post here
or email me with any dates they want added, deleted or changed in the group
calendars.

I'll also create a new thread for this subject. Thanks, Carrie!
--
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
;~)
Squid
2007-12-17 02:15:40 UTC
Post by Mikki
I got a birthday reminder in my email for Phil but I wonder what happened to
yours? Which Phil is the very tall, thin red-head?
I will do some clean up and will make a request for people to either post here
or email me with any dates they want added, deleted or changed in the group
calendars.
I'll also create a new thread for this subject. Thanks, Carrie!
Don't remember any other Phil. Only Tall thin Red Head I remember is
Tall Bill. He is so tall I could not tell his hair color. ;)
Mikki
2007-12-17 02:18:34 UTC
Post by Mikki
I got a birthday reminder in my email for Phil but I wonder what happened to
yours? Which Phil is the very tall, thin red-head?
I will do some clean up and will make a request for people to either post
here or email me with any dates they want added, deleted or changed in the
group calendars.
I'll also create a new thread for this subject. Thanks, Carrie!
Don't remember any other Phil. Only Tall thin Red Head I remember is Tall
Bill. He is so tall I could not tell his hair color. ;)
That's probably who I'm thinking of - Bill. So who is Phil? I suppose I
thought that Bill went by the nickname of LA Flash. it's all so confusing!
Tin@ (Sarah's Auntie)
2007-12-17 02:27:10 UTC
Post by Mikki
I got a birthday reminder in my email for Phil but I wonder what happened to
yours? �Which Phil is the very tall, thin red-head?
I will do some clean up and will make a request for people to either post
here or email me with any dates they want added, deleted or changed in the
group calendars.
I'll also create a new thread for this subject. �Thanks, Carrie!
Don't remember any other Phil. Only Tall thin Red Head I remember is Tall
Bill. He is so tall I could not tell his hair color. �;)
That's probably who I'm thinking of - Bill. �So who is Phil? �I suppose I
thought that Bill went by the nickname of LA Flash. �it's all so confusing!
Wow, your old people's memories really do suck. It's Phil R. We had
the discussion last year. Sheesh.
Cathy
2007-12-17 15:39:01 UTC
No, Phil is LA Flash, he is still here.
Bil is still here but only sometimes.
Bill doesn't post often anymore either.
And I am drawing a blank on the Phil that is not LA Flash.

Not that that cleared anything up at all.

Rambling done,
Listener #29,
Cat-.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandhi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The_LA_Flash
2007-12-17 16:03:12 UTC
Post by Cathy
No, Phil is LA Flash, he is still here.
Bil is still here but only sometimes.
Bill doesn't post often anymore either.
And I am drawing a blank on the Phil that is not LA Flash.
Not that that cleared anything up at all.
Maybe I can jog your memories.....
Phil R. was around when the NG was at its biggest point around the
time from the 1st NG picnic to the 2nd NG picnic. He was one of the
posters that sent in a picture of himself to Miracle and she put them
on a huge cardboard cut out and took it with her to one of the
picnics. In the picture he was wearing a white shirt with a few pens
in his pockets; he was/is a white male in his mid 40s, he wore glasses
and he had/has brown hair.
Cathy

and he had/has brown hair.
Cathy

Carrie
The_LA_Flash
2007-12-16 15:11:01 UTC
Post by Cathy
I am a day late, but the sentiment is the same. Happy birthday, Phil. Did you do anything fun?
Rambling done, sorry, I never got on my computer yesterday.
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Nothing fun, but I was productive, I worked on the backyard, I pruned
the apple trees and cleaned up the place and today I'm going to work
on the front yard just as soon as it warms up outside, it's 39 degrees
right now in Corona, brrrrr!!!
Cathy
2007-12-17 15:37:46 UTC
Yah, it is cold, but it is better than being back East! We really can't
complain.
Whoo-hoo! I'm hearing Rain! YAH!

right now in Corona, brrrrr!!!
PaulusV
I'm in Allentown PA this week (cue Billy Joel)... so I CAN complain!
Cathy
2007-12-18 14:51:51 UTC
You're right, Please do complain. I hear it is not all that pleasant out
there.

Rambling done, it's raining here.

PaulusV
2007-12-18 22:08:22 UTC
Post by Cathy
You're right, Please do complain. I hear it is not all that pleasant out
there.
Rambling done, it's raining here.
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Actually it's not too bad. It's cold, but that was expected and not too
different from home. I flew in yesterday, after the storms. The strange
thing is all the ice... not snow, but solid ice. I guess it snowed and then
rained and then froze. Everywhere there is grass looks like frozen ponds.
I've never seen anything like it.
Cathy

nitngale
2007-12-19 18:04:27 UTC
Post by PaulusV
Post by Cathy
You're right, Please do complain. I hear it is not all that pleasant out
there.
Rambling done, it's raining here.
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Actually it's not too bad. It's cold, but that was expected and not too
different from home. I flew in yesterday, after the storms. The strange
thing is all the ice... not snow, but solid ice. I guess it snowed and then
rained and then froze. Everywhere there is grass looks like frozen ponds.
I've never seen anything like it.
I was talking to someone on the phone from there and she said she
looked out the window and the whole world was shiny. The thought of
driving in that gives me pause though...hope you didn't have any
problems!
PaulusV
2007-12-19 20:49:10 UTC
Post by nitngale
Post by PaulusV
Post by Cathy
You're right, Please do complain. I hear it is not all that pleasant out
there.
Rambling done, it's raining here.
Listener #29,
Cat-.
Actually it's not too bad. It's cold, but that was expected and not too
different from home. I flew in yesterday, after the storms. The strange
thing is all the ice... not snow, but solid ice. I guess it snowed and then
rained and then froze. Everywhere there is grass looks like frozen ponds.
I've never seen anything like it.
I was talking to someone on the phone from there and she said she
looked out the window and the whole world was shiny. The thought of
driving in that gives me pause though...hope you didn't have any
problems!
That's good description. The roads are actually in good condition.
Here are a couple of pictures taken last night.

Cathy
2007-12-24 15:39:16 UTC
Those are soo cool! I just now got around to looking at them. Thanks,
Paul!

Post by PaulusV
Post by nitngale
http://www.borgt.com/mb/paice01.jpg
http://www.borgt.com/mb/paice02.jpg
The_LA_Flash
2007-12-17 15:55:06 UTC
Post by Cathy
Rambling done, sorry, I never got on my computer yesterday.
Listener #29,
Cat-.
That the second time this week that you have gone a whole day without
posting, it freaked me out to not see any new posts from you that I
had to check if I had accidentally click you on to my filter,
hopefully you won't miss anymore days for the rest of the year. = )
Cathy
2007-12-17 16:44:58 UTC
I will do my best. Usually the day that I don't check is Saturday. You
know, it's my day off and there is a warm body in the bed and that is
WWWWAAAAAYYYY more attractive to be with than my computer....sorry,
guys...it's the truth. :-)

Mikki
2007-12-17 17:05:41 UTC
got any pictures or video of that? just kidding, really! You do make it sound
really great, though.
--
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
;~)
Cathy
2007-12-17 19:30:25 UTC
Yah, I'm lucky, too. He doesn't get TOO mad at me when I stick my cold
hands on him, either. LOL! Although, I must have been extra cold this
morning because I didn't even touch him (yet) and he said "no, no, no, no,
NOOOO! Too cold!!!" So, I was nice and didn't stick my hands on him.

Tin@ (Sarah's Auntie)
2007-12-17 21:06:20 UTC
Yah, I'm lucky, too. �He doesn't get TOO mad at me when I stick my cold
hands on him, either. �LOL! �Although, I must have been extra cold this
morning because I didn't even touch him (yet) and he said "no, no, no, no,
NOOOO! �Too cold!!!" �So, I was nice and didn't stick my hands on him.
Ever hear of a heater? Oh wait, maybe you cant afford to run one.
Sorry :(
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Cathy
Rambling done, sorry, I never got on my computer yesterday.
Listener #29,
Cat-.
That the second time this week that you have gone a whole day without
posting, it freaked me out to not see any new posts from you that I
had to check if I had accidentally click you on to my filter,
hopefully you won't miss anymore days for the rest of the year. = �)- Hide quoted text -
The_LA_Flash
2007-12-17 18:31:14 UTC
Post by Cathy
I will do my best. Usually the day that I don't check is Saturday. You
know, it's my day off and there is a warm body in the bed and that is
WWWWAAAAAYYYY more attractive to be with than my computer....sorry,
guys...it's the truth. :-)
Actually I agree with your weekend assessment, it's kind of hard to
sit in front of the computer on the weekends when you have been
sitting at one the whole week, I was mainly referring to during the
week.
Cathy
2007-12-17 19:33:08 UTC
Oh, no, I should come in and check stuff, it's not like it's that hard or
anything. But I get distracted and don't make it back to the office. This
Saturday, I was busy making bird food in the morning and taking care of
chores and stuff and then we headed out to my cousin's house for the annual
family baking day, then we got "the boy" and went to have dinner and see "I
Am Legend" and so we didn't get back here until late. Yesterday, I got up
just in time to start work and then we went out shopping. So, busy, busy,
busy.

Rambling done, I see lots of clouds rolling in!!!!!